In this tutorial series you will learn how to create a memory game from scratch in Unity 5.6
In this Unity Video Course you will learn how to create your own Memory Game or Matching Game using the Unity Game Engine & Inkscape for the Grafics. For the functionality we write C# Code in Monodevelop.
- You will learn the basics how you can create the cards on your own using Inkscape. You can also use any other software.
- You will learn to create a new 2D Project in Unity and setup everything needed
- I will show you how you can setup the playfield and organize it using the Canvas System which requires Unity 4.6+
- We will put in functionality with scripts using Monodevelop and C# (you can also use Visual Studio)
- Also we implement a Timer, Score, Turns and a Combo System for more User Experience
As a result of this course you should be able to create your own level with different sizes and cards for your Memory Game.
Video Course Length: ~3hours
Unity Version required: 4.6+
Get the course for only $11.99 by following this Link: http://bit.ly/2EPZw8J